Every Sunday, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
9:15 am - In Person
- Each service will have the same format and will last 45 minutes.
- We plan to have instruments in each, and we have an adjusted format for singing that will minimize the spread of respiratory droplets.
- We have also decided to require masks for entry to the building during the 8:30 and 9:45 services. Signs will be posted at all entrances noting this requirement.
- When you arrive both entrances to the sanctuary will be open, and bulletins and hand sanitizer will be available for use. If you are in need of a mask, we have provided some in the entrance under the steeple.
- The maximum attendance at each has been set at 25. If you would like to attend in-person, please contact the church office at (215) 598-7797 by Friday afternoon.
- We will not have Junior Church or a staffed nursery, but we will make the nursery open for any parents who wish to make use of it, and the speakers in the nursery will carry the audio of the service.
- We will not have Sunday School during January, though we have had initial discussions on how to resume it in February.
- Offering plates will be placed at each exit. If you would prefer to mail in your offering, you may still do so.
- Certain seating sections of the sanctuary have been marked as reserved.